CALL FOR ENTRIES - FILMADRID 2018
- About FILMADRID
FILMADRID International Film Festival aims to promote the exhibition of author cinema, with special interest in works that innovate in their narrative and formal approaches.
The fourth edition of FILMADRID will be held from June 7th-16th, 2018.
- Official Section: Fiction and non fiction films from all over the world.
- Vanguardias: Experimental films from all over the world.
- Films must have been completed no earlier than January 1st, 2017.
- Entries are for films that have never been publicly exhibited in Madrid.
- All films can be submitted in two ways:
- a) Submit an online link as a screener to email@example.com
- b) Submit a DVD labeled with the following information: work title, runtime, director and contacts to: Calle Carranza, 27 1F 28004 Madrid, España
The DVD must have spanish or english subtitles.
- All film submissions must include the Official Entry attached at the top.
- The Juries for both Competitions will be composed of renowned personalities from the worlds of cinema and arts.
- Individuals directly connected with the production or distribution of films presented in the various competitive sections may not sit in the Juries.
In its fourth edition, the festival will give the next awards:
- Best Film for Official Section (1,500€ + Trophy)
- Best Film for Vanguardias (500€ + Trophy)
After the communication of the selection and until after its exhibition in the festival, the selected films must not be publicly exhibited in Madrid.
Participation in the festival implies acceptance of all the aforementioned regulations.
Submissions must be completed no later than April 2rd, 2018.